Born to Kill

Matt's height?

Well i have a pic of my an Matt standing beside each other. I'm approximately 5'6" and it looks like matt is a good 6 inches taller than me...so ya i would say around 6 feet tall.

I know he looks good eh!! He even smiled for me. First time i met him...one of the best moments of my life!

Ya i know there is a lot of liquor. This was taken at the "Whiskey" bar in Calgary.

;)

So does anyone else agree on 6 feet?

Edited by lcpja

Wow it went right over my head when you said you had a pic of you and Matt...

That's amazing. ;) I would LOVE to have him that close to me. ("OK Matt, now put you hand my waist. Now make out with me for the camera.")

You lucky girl. :angry: Was it just great luck that you saw him?

You lucky girl.  Was it just great luck that you saw him?

I guess you could say that. I was one of about 10 who won a contest to meet Matt and go to the soundcheck. This occurred Mar. 24, 2003.

oct. 97 manifesto states:

Name: Good, Matthew Frederick Robert

Born: June 29th, 1971, Burnaby General Hospital at approximately 3:30 am.

Hours of Labor: 19.

Were Drugs Used: Yes.

Hair Colour: Brown.

Eye Colour: Brown.

Current Height: 6 feet.

Current Weight: 147 lbs.

Graduation Year: Class of 1989.

Post Secondary: Two semesters of Art School.

He'll probably shrink in a few years time. People shrink when they get old, they also bald as well and get a little fat around the edges. OH NO WHAT SHALL WE EVER DO!

I can't wait to see how many people actually still hang around as fans of Matt when he starts getting older.

Yeah, I would think perhaps a few 15 year old girls would drop off the fan-list here and there.

Other than that, everyone I know is pretty much in it for the music. I honestly don't see that changing.

That being said, I must go pack for my honeymoon. Costa Rica awaits me! wahoo.

Edited by Nearing_Fantastica

Yeah, I would think perhaps a few 15 year old girls would drop off the fan-list here and there.

I'm glad im 15 then!

and... i really can't see matt's music as not being part of my life in the future. it's pretty much all i listen to and it means so much to me. sounds crazy, but i know you guys understand.