Born to Kill

Matt's height?

Yeah, I would think perhaps a few 15 year old girls would drop off the fan-list here and there.

I'm glad im 15 then!

and... i really can't see matt's music as not being part of my life in the future. it's pretty much all i listen to and it means so much to me. sounds crazy, but i know you guys understand.

I'm very sorry, should've worded that better. I wasn't picking on you specifically. I was referring to those 14-15 year old screaming girls you see at concerts. You know, the ones who yell out "I want to have your babies!" etc...and have no interest in anything but Hello Time Bomb.

I have no doubt there are many younger fans who appreciate the music on a very deep level. Again, sorry for that.

Edited by Nearing_Fantastica

umm.. i yelled i want to have your baby at his concert.

but i do..

and we all i know im past hello time bomb.

Ok, my point is that there are those "fans" who are only there because they have a crush on Matt & like one or two songs.

Obviously, if you feel the music deeply...you're not one of those people. Again, my comments were not directed at you specifically.

i was just being mean..

i know what you meant. those sorts make me feel ill.

btw, i got the hots for matt good well after i was into his music haha.

Haha, good good. All is well then.

I have no intention of ceasing to buy his CDs. I've loved his music since I heard Hello Time Bomb and have been a very devoted fan ever since. He's practically all I listen to as well. I'm so glad to have his amazing and addictive voice and music to listen to whenever I want. ;) And I love everything I know about him so that doesn't hurt.