Sign in to follow this  
Crusader

Old Demos

The old demos will be going up in the NF store when I get them off my old drives unless MG is opposed to this.

By old demos I mean from Broken (1993) to 15 Hours on a September Thursday (1994).

http://www.nearfantastica.com/lyrics/

pick your favourites and they'll be upped first.

A Better Pain

Whispering In The Dark

Although, if the copy of "As Long As You're Mine" that will be upped isn't choppy all the way through like my file is, that one gets a vote from me.

whispering in the dark and heathers like sunday's are top 10 mg or mgb songs definitely should be in any fans collection....in general though I find most of the old songs okay but not amazing.

casual walks / heather's like sunday / as long as your mine

Just so you know, you can get Casual Walks off of Matt's website.

i thinik i got em all. But i'd recommend The Ocean, Dancing Invisible, and Go Fly Blind as some of his best early demos.

Just so you know, you can get Casual Walks off of Matt's website.

i've got all of the old demo's already... just giving suggestions of my favourites for people.

Although, if the copy of "As Long As You're Mine" that will be upped isn't choppy all the way through like my file is, that one gets a vote from me.

Do proper versons of all the demo's exist? I know I have a few songs which are a bit choppy, so to be able to get a "proper" version of all the songs would be pretty cool.

Do proper versons of all the demo's exist? I know I have a few songs which are a bit choppy, so to be able to get a "proper" version of all the songs would be pretty cool.

Most of the ones I have are fine all the way through, with the exception of a few songs.

waiting for the great destruction/ end song

If you can get anything between broken and 15 hours then the song waiting for the great destruction is awesome. I have been trying to find it on the internet but i have not been able to find it. I downloaded it on my old computer off kazaa but now i cant find it. I also agree with the ocean.

I agree, I LOVE ALL OF MATT'S SONGS.. from through his early beginnings, his time with the 'band' and of course most recently.. but being i am a suck for acoustic i LOVE his most recent work he is aging like a fine wine ;)

Haha, I have the same file as you. I swear, I jump every time I hear it on random because I forget that the file is fubared.

Haha, I have the same file as you. I swear, I jump every time I hear it on random because I forget that the file is fubared.

It's a great song, but that file drives me batshit.

I am definitely missing a few of them. As for my favorites I'd say Euphony, The Ocean, Heather's Like Sunday, Bluebird, and You Are Here.

Thsi thread was started so long ago....whatever happened here? I still dont see them in the store

I DID wish I had a better copy of "Second Sun" though..mine is all choppy ;)

Edited by beerman37

havent had time to upload them, sorry