X-Rated Truffle Pig

My Matt Good Rant...

see but when they're right beside you its distracting and annoying.

and if i'd asked her to shut her mouth it would have led to other things amongst her going on and on, on some stupid fit about how she has the right to say what she wants, when she wants etc...

use your pimp hand?

i do not condone hitting women, children, and the elderly.

use your pimp hand?

i do not condone hitting women, children, and the elderly.

oh boy i would have loved to fed this ditz to the wolves.

i was almost ready to raise my voice and call her on half the shit she was saying and ask her to stand up and tell Matt what she's saying.

hitting is not good. but sometimes needed. like that time.

i also don't condone hitting etc...

unfortunately you'll never get rid of those people that like to talk throughout the entire effin show..unless you are getting a private performance

however...I saw Matt in a very small setting in the summer...he was doing a radio interview promoting Hospital Musicand and there were only about 20 of us in there....it was absolutely SILENT...and beautiful ;)

Okay after having been to several shows I am going to rant.

Now this may piss people off, it may even get me warned or what not, and I apologize in advance but I got to clear this and I'm going to say what I'm sure other have thought. Others can feel free to add what they like or wish. Two different fans below.

Hi my name is blond bimbo or missy smarty pants and I've come to the Matt Good show with my boyfriend who's a huge fan. I've had a few vodka waters and now matt's talking about capital punishment. i think it'd be a great idea to go on a rant about how matt is a poor representative of canada b/c he doesn't agree with capital punishment and that its just so stupid what he thinks and that I think i should be as loud as possible, even when my boyfriend is clearly trying to calm me down. I mean isn't this what the matt good show is for. to argue with him. he's seriously not going to try and start a debate about this. you see why he's an asshole. look at him up there going on about this. what a retard. this is making me mad. pissing me right off.

Listen you retard, SHUT THE F*CK UP!!! I paid for my ticket and you probably didn't. Well maybe you did to, but please have some consideration for other people and those of us that are at the show just for his music.

I may not agree with some of Matt's view, or even if agree with all of them, I either clap or not clap, I won't start ranting on about "is he going to turn this into a debate now, what an idiot" and crap like that. I came to the show to listen to his MUSIC and that's it. If he talks between songs, GREAT, if not, I don't care, so long as he plays awesome music. Its people like you that ruin it for people like myself who want to listen to him play Boy Come Home in silence and not hear you arguing and going on and on about something no one wants to hear at that point in time. If you have that serious an issue with Matt, e-mail him, tell him he's a poor representation of Canada and go on and on about him and explain your view of capital punishment and see if he answers back. But quite frankly, I don't want to hear it.

I came for the music, not his views.

Hi my name is tag-a-long and i'm just here because someone said i should come. I'm going to talk throughout most of the show and I really don't care. I going to get up and out of my seat most of the show, advertise where I'm going, come back, advertise where I've been and then just talk. Along with the talking I'm going to do some text messaging and talk about who I'm text messaging and what others are doing and what's happening tonight.

SHUTT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!

WE DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what, please, if anyone ever brings someone like this,please tell them to be quiet out of courtesy of others.

Cheers

Have a good day everyone.

the Hamilton show relived through The Bored.