Crusader

Battlestar Galactica Season 4

I was under the impression that it was confrimed (by RDM himself) that they were four of the twelve models. If anything Kara is more likely to be a hybrid, but you never know.

My crazy theory for season four is that the 5th Cylon is Adama, due to the fact that Leoben told Laura that back in Season One. Now as for which Adama, my money's on Zach =P.

I saw razor too, and while it wasn't as good as I hoped it would be, I'm glad if didn't dissapoint.

I must see it now...

Anton, I was writing and original series novel, in a bid to when the contract to be Richard Hatch's co-writer...they decided to drop the project...so I have this 80% finished BSG Novel...shall I post it?

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
I've decided the little girl from 21 years ago (In the cylon base thing, now avalible as the 6th webisode as well as Razor itself) is actually Kara, cause she's blonde, round that age and there was no other reason to focus on her.
Edited by Zukiki

is this razor thing in addition to or instead of the 4th season?

Razor is a Two-Hour special whichs airs November 24th which tells untold stories of Pegusus from the start of the show to the end of Season Two.

Season Four starts up in April, and will be the final season, airing 20 episodes.

I am very looking forward to Razor.

It would appear Tigh & gang are cylons..mind you Lucy Lawless' character is too crazy to speak the truth. Interesting what role these "unknowable" Cylons are going to play in the future.

I can only imagine Tigh deciding to get revenge by making every human-form cylon develop a Vodka drinking addiction...

Edited by ReaperACI

i just caught up with razor...meh it was watchable. like a giant episode as opposed to a separate thing. Mildly disappointed with the regulars bsg cast interlaced into the plot. Some of the early parts were good though, liked the dialog with cain and the aussie chick.

The old bubblebath cylon was kinda cool, wasn't quite sure if he was trying to save himself or being truthful. but at the same time the foreshadowing was lame...

I've watched Razor several times now. I think the little blond girl was Starbuck...Good eye Anton.

I really enjoyed it...the way the story was told bouncing from timeframe to timeframe, made it flow...and Kendra...what a badass character... She was one, I didn't want to see die.

Good stuff overall...it'll make the season very interesting.