Crusader

New Opening Act

Let's get the facts right here:

NLX is her stage name.

Natasha Alexandra is the name she goes by.

She should be opening until the 13th - Vernon.

On this tour it's just her and her keyboard, and maybe her laptop is she can get it to work.

She sometimes also uses a kaos device, and a non-human or human drummer.

and you can find out more at www.nlxmusic.com.

Edited by BGF

All is now well on the typo front ... good thing you didn't have to spell her surname!

And here is a bit of video of her from Junofest, which will give you all an idea what to expect.

I saw her in Banff last night. I was disappointed because she didn't introduce herself until the last possible second, and even then it was a sentence all folded into a single syllable. She didn't have much personality on stage, except for her continual references to Hamilton and "being fucked up by the clear mountain air."

I don't know if it was because she was nervous or having an off night, but I didn't care much for the performance as a whole. A couple of the songs were decent, but not as good as Dala (in my opinion), and nowhere near Melissa.

I saw her in Banff last night. I was disappointed because she didn't introduce herself until the last possible second, and even then it was a sentence all folded into a single syllable. She didn't have much personality on stage, except for her continual references to Hamilton and "being fucked up by the clear mountain air."

I don't know if it was because she was nervous or having an off night, but I didn't care much for the performance as a whole. A couple of the songs were decent, but not as good as Dala (in my opinion), and nowhere near Melissa.

She was like that in Brandon, too. I wasn't all that thrilled with her, but she has a nice voice.