unspoken

Medicine Hat Show

Been a long time since I posted here, but I figured I'd come and give the details. Set list (to the best of my memory, all songs were played but the order may be a little off):

Girl Wedged Under The Front Of A Firebird

I Am Not Safer Than A Bank

Champions Of Nothing

Metal Airplanes

Avalanche

Born Losers

99% Of Us Is Failure

I'm A Window

Silent Army In The Trees

Black Helicopter

She's In It For The Money

Sort Of A Protest Song

Load Me Up

Strange Days

Apparitions

Encore:

Bright End Of Nowhere

Suburbia

Pledge Of Allegiance

Pretty decent show, started out rough with the idiots in the crowd. Especially two girls nearby me who kept on screaming and making comments in Matt's direction, obviously wanting to be showered with his attention. Also some idiot at the back wouldn't shut up, singing at the top of his lungs during Avalanche, was told to stop by security, didn't, then was tossed out by security during Born Losers.

The two annoying girls weren't too far behind, getting tossed during I'm A Window after repeatedly sitting in the stairwell in the front after being told several times by security not to, then making some rather snide comments along the lines of "this city and everyone in it sucks" and interupting some of Matt's banter with the crowd. I wasn't a local either, but I'm smart enough to keep my mouth shut. From Silent Army on, you could have heard a pin drop in that place. Hopefully Matt remembers the second half of the show moreso than the first half and decides to return.