sodamntired

You Have A Song Stuck In Your Head

It's always fun to sing it aloud, especially at work or in class, and see if other people catch onto it, and get it stuck in their heads. Suffering in numbers is a hell of a lot more entertaining than suffering in silence, or the noisiness of your head.

I haven't found a way yet to get them out of my head with purely psychological methods... just putting on some music and cranking it or playing guitar is what I usually do. But, if the song is stuck in my head I probably like it so I don't really wanna get rid of it. Right now the line "I'm just a boat on the ocean/And I'm just a ship lost at sea" is playing in my head, has been for the last three days since I heard that song for the first time.

I only get songs stuck in my head when I'm trying to sleep. Many hours of delerious half-waking mental kareoke ensue, cut with horrific dreams, until I awake unrefreshed and enraged beyond consolation.

Caffeine follows.