Sign in to follow this  
superlight

Matt On The Hour / Strombo Show Next Week

i'll try to see that, thanks.

Dang it, I just heard this, came here to post it, and it's done!

your a mod, delete this thread and restart it.

The merged subject is wrong. The Hour is on Monday, The Strombo Show is on Sunday.

Edited by uglyredhonda

I wasn't home, so I set my computer to capture the Edge's stream. Naturally, the Edge's streaming server went down about fifteen minutes after Matt came on. He sounded good - loose and conversational.

I thought it was a really good interview/conversation. I recorded it onto my mp3 player, but it was kinda staticy in some places... I'll try to edit out the ads and non-matt stuff and upload it somewhere tonight.

Nothing new, but with this one and the one from CBC a few weeks ago I like the amount devoted to bipolarity. Being a rock star with problems who medicates is great for dealing with stigma and bad influences of your rock and roll martyrs and drug addicts.

he set his teacher's garbage can on fire?

i've heard some pretty loaded medical opinions/facts from a couple psyschiatric pros after matt's ativan story from last night.

i have a feeling he shouldn't have gone there.

Edited by mr. smithee

mental illness discussions are always iffy

I wasn't home, so I set my computer to capture the Edge's stream. Naturally, the Edge's streaming server went down about fifteen minutes after Matt came on. He sounded good - loose and conversational.

i have no idea what the cause may be, but that was the feeling/sentiment i got from him when i met him in october. i don't know enough to speculate as to the cause, but i really got the impression he felt like a burden had been lifted from him, so to speak. i've been following him for about ten years, and i wasn't expecting him to be so easy going. he just seems happier lately.

Am I the only one that gets the feeling that George Strombolopadopalous tries too hard to be liked sometimes?

Am I the only one that gets the feeling that George Strombolopadopalous tries too hard to be liked sometimes?

no.

but his face is beautiful

I just have a hard time with taking 45mg of Ativan as a 'slip up'.

precisely.

...add to this a few other notables about the properties and effects of ativan, his subsequent actions, and the phsychiatrist i was watching the interview with almost fell off his chair.

Edited by mr. smithee

Guest Prosis
i've heard some pretty loaded medical opinions/facts from a couple psyschiatric pros after matt's ativan story from last night.

Interesting! ;)

Edited by Prosis