Guest Prosis

Can A Woman Be A Pedophile?

i exploited the post because a rapist isnt tried based on wether the child liked it/asked for it/consented but because the ACT is against the law.

Unfortunately you're wrong on this one. In Quebec in 2005, a father was arrested because he had sexually molested his own 4 years old daughter and then released picture on the Internet. He was condemned to 14 years in jail. Then the Judge Lise C

You said he wasn't tried based on wether the child liked it/asked for it/consented but in this case he was...his sentence was reduced of half the time because of it.

no, he WAS charged, tried, convicted and sentenced. i am assuming after an appeal was his sentence reduced.

an extremely phylisophical tax consultant once said to me "think of the craziest most improbable thing that could ever happen and its already been done"

we could sit here all day talking about normalities and improbabilities and special scenarios. the fact of this matter is that he was tried for sexual assault or child molestation or rape or whatever and he was found guilty. as far as i'm concerned, he got a reduced sentence upon appeal because he sent flowers to the judge's grandma on mother's day.