Crusader

Your Top Games Of 2007

Time to move on bud ;)

Scariest mod for any game out there: Half Life One mod called "Afraid of Monsters."

http://www.moddb.com/mods/7579/afraid-of-monsters-dc

This game made me jump more than FEAR/Doom 3/Various zombie games all put together. Sure it's an outdated engine, but hell is it scary.

hospital0001.jpg

You know what's a good game but not 2007? Shadow of Colossus.

I really wanted to put Final Fantasy XII on here, but fuck it's such a boring game.

Shadow of the Colossus is AMAZING, IMO. Whenever people ask what PS2 game they should buy, I always mention that one, and ICO, if they can find it.

Must add:

-Call of Duty 4

-Bioshock tentatively, but I have to rebuild my system before I can actually play it.

-Maybe Dark Messiah, though I only got part way through before I hit a major snag. Also requires rebuild. But I kicked enough men off high walls and impaled enough guards in the back while they were lying face down on the floor to know that I liked it.

I don't think anyone should like Halo. Never before has such a mediocre, schizophrenic game generated such an empire.

Edited by Sparq