muffledscreams

Upcoming United States Shows

I wish I'll get to see Matt live once in my lifetime ;)

save your pennies and fly to ny or philly. it's pretty cheap to stay outside of downtown in philly. and you could remain near public transit. and there is lots of cultural stuff...make a vacation out of it.

no one is gonna do it for you and it will give you a great memory that you can cherish when your old.

Israel is a long way from NYC or Philly. (And something tells me she's probably already thought about it.)

really? I thought Israel was down by Mexico, near texas ..;)

Those are the two cheapest places to fly into in NA from my experiences. For maybe a once in a lifetime chance to see MG and get a little travel in.

Apparently he's playing another show in Buffalo on March 29th.

Even though I already have tickets to the NYC show (which will only cost me a subway ride this time instead of a plane ticket!) I'm kinda jealous now that I can't go back to Buffalo. Based on what I saw on Oct 5th, that's guaranteed to be a good show...the crowd was great there. Plus I'd like to see some of the people that I met at the previous show. Oh well!

Sweet Baby James!!! I havent been on in awhile and log on to see this news.....PHILLY ~ ! ~! Never in a billion years did I ever think I'd see him play live and he's coming to play a venue in Philadelphia that is literally 5 minutes from my house. Can't get any more awesome than this!!