matrix

Lost Makes Me Happy

It is indeed amazing.. who's everyone's favorite out of the freighter people? Personally I really like Daniel Faraday

I love Faraday. He reminds me of an old friend of mine. Very quirky and awesomely awkward. The Miles guy is getting on my nerves. I think they're trying to hype him up as creepy the same way they did with Ben, only this time they're going extremely overboard.

I was pissed because I set my tape wrong for last week's episode, but then I realized they now air that Lost recap thing before the new episode, so I'm a happy camper. ;)

God I love this show.

Agreed on the quirky Faraday character, but that may change after the next episode. Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NQZFXU7lh8

;)

Something looks familiar...

[looks up Lostpedia archives...]

Is it just me or does the one guy look suspisously like this guy?

;)

Something looks familiar...

[looks up Lostpedia archives...]

Is it just me or does the one guy look suspisously like this guy?

I honestly don't think they look alike at all. I know is they turn out to be the same people, I'll sound stupid but I don't see any similarity.

I missed the 1st 15 mins of last nights episode because a friend called but it was very interesting.

I honestly don't think they look alike at all.  I know is they turn out to be the same people, I'll sound stupid but I don't see any similarity.

I missed the 1st 15 mins of last nights episode because a friend called but it was very interesting.

It wasn't Eddie. It was someone new. Must have been the small YouTube video that was making me confused...and excited to see yet another random link between two Losties that they will be completely unaware of until the middle of next season. ;)

Next week, start watching at 8pm for the recap episode. Not only will you get caught up, you will learn all the little litterary facts and connections in the episode. Think Pop Up Video, only just a little silent ticker thingy at the bottom of your screen feeding the triva and the need to know information.

Edited by MissEmily

Good God. That was bloody amazing.

It was. ;)

I've said it in a previous thread and I'll say hit here: Benjamin Linus is the creepiest son of a bitch on television, but is still fucking awesome. Micheal Emerson damn well better win an Emmy this year.

It was. ;)

I've said it in a previous thread and I'll say hit here: Benjamin Linus is the creepiest son of a bitch on television, but is still fucking awesome. Micheal Emerson damn well better win an Emmy this year.

True story!

I'm pumped for the two parter coming up. It figures the MG Massey Hall show is on Thursday though, so I'll have to tape it.