each one of these artist has more than one song i'd consider my '80s favorites', but here one favorite from each.

dead kennedys - moon over marin

black flag - damaged I

bad religion - i want to conquer the world

stevie ray vaughan - lenny

or did you mean the stereotypical 80s garbage that i hate, cuz i don't have a favorite one of those. okay...maybe hip to be square.

how can man over marin be your favourite dead kennedys song?

mine would be...

dead kennedys - california uber alles

because it's favorite 80s song, and i was pretty sure that fresh fruit was released in 79, though i just looked it up and it was released in 80. i like holiday in cambodia more than california uber alles anyway. i never really listen to the studio version of either of those, just the live ones from mutiny on the bay. which is still live in the 80s. anyway, i love all of plastic surgery disasters, more than the other dead kennedys stuff, and i just tried to pick one song.

Excluding bands I love many songs by them like The Cure, The Smiths and a bunch more. Here are some one hit wonders (sort of) that I like:

Dramarama - Anything, Anything

Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again

Cheap Trick - Surrender

The Church - Under The Milky Way

The The - Kingdom Of Rain