Guest Prosis

Heath Ledger Found Dead!

Oh dear lord those CNN fuckers are gonna talk about this 24/7 now right?

Larry King's gonna have different guests on a daily basis to talk about it, psychologists to try to understands the why's, close "friends" (of a friend of a friend of a friend) who knew him very well, and all that crap...

before i changed the channel and gagged at the same time this morning, some dumbass on cnn was asking some other dumbass if his recently taking the role as the joker may have been responsible some how.

jesus christ. people will put the blame on anything to avoid even acknowledging the possibility that it was an accident.

autopsy and all that is still inconclusive... and reports are shifting now from saying that there were plenty of drugs around him to saying that there were no illegal drugs in the same room as him at the time, and that $20 bill people were claiming to be having traces of drugs, had no such traces at all. as it looks right now, it seems as though its leaning more towards being an accident, but who could say, really.

well you would, i suppose. since you read this thread.

i think its interesting how people automatically assumed he committed suicide, thats all.

don't confuse interest in what you (pl.) are saying in a thread with caring. i was being a dick anyway. i suppose if his acting moved someone for whatever reason, they'd care too. i was bummed when layne staley and joe strummer kicked off, and i didn't personally know either of them.

Agreed, I fucking hate those damn right wing conservatives who interpret the bible to fit their own fear of homosexuality and whatnot and actually justify their cruelty with the bible...fucking bunch on dimwits...