betterbutterfly

Lo-fi

Hey all, I'd rather give you guys first dibs on this stuff, knowing that you'll likely appreciate it a lot more than the eBay crowd.

I have a copy of lo-fi b-sides I'm willing (begrudgingly) to part with. It's been opened but never played.

If you're interested (SERIOUS interest only please) e-mail me at [email protected]

Seeing as only 1000 were made, it's not going to go cheap, so let me know what you're willing to buy it for. I'll be taking offers for the week, and if I don't get any serious ones I'm putting it on eBay.

Thanks for your interest guys.

Every time I've seen it go up on eBay it's been between $200-$300, which is ultimately the only reason I'm parting with it at all, because I desperately need the money. Since no one really replied, I did put up a week long auction on eBay to see what the response would be there. I know it's a high price, but I don't think I've ever seen it go for less than $200.

The eBay auction is here: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt....cSELL.m315.lVI

If it doesn't sell there, I'll definitely consider selling it cheaper, but I guess I'd like to see if I can get top dollar for it. I know that makes me a terrible person, lol, but I need the money pretty badly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.