Sign in to follow this  
beerman37

New Demos

I gotta say so far out of the 4 new demos I have heard, The Boy That Could Explode is totally rocking my world

Four new demos? I've got The Boy That Could Explode, Fought To Fight It and Volcano... what is the one I'm missing?

The Boy That Could Explode and Fought to Fight It, are I admit, AWESOME! I can't stop listening to them!

The Boy That Could Explode is the best in my opinion.

Four new demos? I've got The Boy That Could Explode, Fought To Fight It and Volcano... what is the one I'm missing?

Is it Silent Army in the Trees?

I think my favourite is Fought to Fight It. I quite like the bit different sound.

I am counting that goofy little one minute instrumental thing thats available in the store that may or may not be part of this demo crop. I could be misteken when that one is from

yeah, i'd say there's only three solid demo's so far... The Boy That Could Explode is my favourite so far. Although, i really like everything he's doing as of late...

I can't get enough of Volcanoes.

Although the Boy Who Could Explode is awesome too.

i really dig volcanoes. when it picks up it has a really nice 'avalanche' era sound to it i think...i also really like 'the boy who could explode'. 'fought to fight it' is good, but it just doesn't have the same effect as the other two...i my opinion

I like the whole change in pace in the tempo of the new tracks, and fought to fight it I feel has alot of potential. Though I have to admit that it's all sounding a little to popy for me.

is there a way to listen to these still?

is there anyway that they will be uploaded, cause i havent heard the new ones, and i feel dumb, not knowing what everyone is talking about.

on NF store or on youtube?

Edited by franky132

is there anyway that they will be uploaded, cause i havent heard the new ones, and i feel dumb, not knowing what everyone is talking about.

on NF store or on youtube?

The Boy Who Could Explode is in the store. Matt requested that the others not be circulated on the NF store. And now people that usually capture them have changed their minds, so tough luck getting them, especially Vancouver National Anthem.

... I still think "If i was a tidal wave" is the best... but im in love with the boy who could explode! cant say ive heard any of the other new demos... any way i could find some? or maybe maybe email to me? that would be splendid.

The Volcanoes song is my favorite song right now. What a good song. I hope he plays this song live on his next tour.

tough luck getting them, especially Vancouver National Anthem.

I didn't really find it was hard to get, when I asked for it I actually got it sent to me by 3 different people... I still have links for Fought To Fight It and Volcanoes too, but people don't bother to read the threads to find that out.

I listened to all of the recent demos yesterday and to be honest, nothing really stands out for me.

I love all of them. But my favorite has got to be The Boy Who Could Explode.

I didn't really find it was hard to get, when I asked for it I actually got it sent to me by 3 different people...

Wow, because I totally asked for it (in a polite way, unlike the zillions of "PM PLZ" posts) and no one bothered to send it to me.

Maybe it's because I got to the post early, who knows? There's probably still some links floating around now.

Maybe it's because I got to the post early, who knows? There's probably still some links floating around now.

My first post on the VNA topic: Feb 14 2008, 09:41 PM

Your first post on the VNA topic: Feb 14 2008, 10:19 PM

But I think I've got it now. Thank you. ;)

can someone please send them all my way? i haven't had a chance to get any except for "the boy who could explode".

thanks!