JadenB19

Need Help Choosing A Good Song.

Well with philosophy there really is no definite answer to anything right? So really just whatever song you guys think has the deepest meaning or significance.

so basically you're passing the buck to us?

the whole idea behind philosophy is to open your mind to new ideas and thought patterns, and to invoke thought and depth... and you're cheating by asking for help. there is no wrong answer, you can analyze every single word in a song and come up with a different meaning than the next guy. that's why your professor chose music and lyrics as the topic of study.

I used Sort of a Protest song for a project like this when I was in high school. I didn't do great, but admittedly I was pretty lazy in grade 12.

How about Weapon? You've got that whole duality good vs. evil thing that philosophers love to pick apart.