lokee

The Vancouver National Anthem

Like I said in the other thread, I'm not going to circulate them anymore. I thought it was fine the first couple of times, but with the number that have surfaced I don't really feel comfortable sending them out anymore.

I'll keep em to myself. Sorry.

*edit*

I've taken down the existing uploads. Nobody will be getting any more demos from me. Don't bother sending PM messages. I don't want to get yelled at by Matt Good :angry: ;)

Edited by Gomo

Like I said in the other thread, I'm not going to circulate them anymore. I thought it was fine the first couple of times, but with the number that have surfaced I don't really feel comfortable sending them out anymore.

I'll keep em to myself. Sorry.

*edit*

I've taken down the existing uploads. Nobody will be getting any more demos from me. Don't bother sending PM messages. I don't want to get yelled at by Matt Good :angry: ;)

I get the reasoning, but publicly announcing it is a total dick move, especially using the words "I'll keep em to myself." If you don't want to share them, don't respond to PMs - people will figure it out.

If you have a problem with the demos being out there, delete them off of your computer. Because, technically, you shouldn't have them, either.

kinda lame that he's putting them up for such a short time...I'm curious the reason for that...

and lol on I'll keep them for myself, it's okay if I do it just don't want to share...

Well as stated before, he probably wants some fans to hear it but doesn't want to release the record before the record is released...not a lot of money for a record company to be made if the fans already have the songs. And if Matt intends on releasing his next record through a record company, he's gonna need fresh material.