lokee

The Vancouver National Anthem

ALL DAMN NIGHT!!!!!!..... And right up till this very moment...I waited...And have waited and checked over and over..... I'm still dying here!

Oh Gods... Please, Please, Please, Please.... Anyone out there willing to help a fellow Bored brother out???? (with getting the newest demo of course... shhhhh, don't tell anyone)

Man... You know get this... I didn't actually bother to check, until early morning-ish, just how long ago/when "The Vancouver National Anthem" demo was originally posted/streamed...! Holly SHIT!!!... A freakin' week ago!?!?... Ahhh... Aww crap.... And I bet it was probably put up just hours after I lost my net connection. Which I didn't get back till yesterday. Man...Well...When I realised that I'm not just "a little late" on this demo, but a horrible f%#!&!$k'n damn, whole week late!?!?!?!... Yeah... That's right folks...You guessed it... That's when the irrational crazed anxieties over wanting to hear this new tune asap, quickly turned to many tears.

And yeah... I know... I see and the trends on the Bored. I'm down with it. I'm not one of those "forum dudes" that just skips right to good stuff and that's all... When I come across a thread I'm interested in, I read it all man!!!! Right from the damn start!!!! I'm an information freak... And a disgusting Matthew Good junkie!

But a whole damn week late...So stupid of me. And so pissed at myself cuz I didn't bother to notice/check the thread start date... And if I had, I bet I could've saved myself from all this 'mega-impatience to hear new demo NOW anxiety'.

So Here we are with this now something of a general consensus, of the notion, to stop this demo-stream-capture file sharing, after so many super excellent new demos, in such a short period of time... Can't deny how awesome the last handful of demo filled weeks it's been. But, yeah...I understand......

But that doesn't mean I would restrict myself from one new tune after the other when they're flowing. I have to confess that Matthew Good surprise-internet-songs have always been like freaking CRACK to me... I'm so serious... LIKE TASTY ASS CRACK MAN!!! (FYI: talkin' bout the infamously uber addictive 'crack-cocaine' street drug that is of course).......

But as life seems to go...... There's excitement, but it wears down sooner or later, and it'll turn to disappointment and anxieties, that then will soon turn to tears, all the while bearing down on dreadful sadness and even regret, which in turn, as everyone knows, this will all ultimately turn into denial, then anger, and Eventually... Hate...Nasty dirty hate!! *sighs* Damn f**k'n stupid missed week.

Well... I still hold out for hope... At least for now... But it fades....

See, cuz I'm not so naive. I get the goings-on's of the Bored. I have pretty decent comprehension skills and common sense... Well... Okay...Not so sure about the common sense bit... But with all and all, Things are starting to feel a wee bit raw here, and the scary hopelessness of not getting to have/hear this newest demo (At least not soon enough for my emotion well being) is starting to wind up right abouts now....

So.... I guess all I can really hope for, is for some charitable rebel with a membership to the Bored, and copy or some linkage of the new demo, to cross paths with these pleas for help......

Not all that unrealistic right? Eh? Hmm...?

And just in case...

You know... Keeping in spirits with holding out for hope and all... Below, is my personal contact email address:

[email protected]

And Hey... Any people that may be, and likely now for sure, feeling all itchy and annoyed by my pathetic super long rant/begging pleas for the new demo goodness... Feel free to be a mean-head, and use my personal contact info to call me an idiot and/or other nasty words of Your annoyed-meant. (I probably would)

Or Heck!... You could even just drop me a generous, and most-wonderful gift of new-MG-demo-ness in the form of a linky, or file... Either or....

whatever its about i have an answer, it solves everything, always: cheese.

It doesn't solve everything for a majority of the world. Most of the global community is lactose intolerant and disgusted by cheese, which in essence is ROTTED MILK.

Personally, though, I find cheese to be quite lovely and if you have some you should send it my way. ;)

It's not perceived as being spoiled, it is spoiled.

Additionally, I said I liked cheese.

I wasn't arguing with you, which is why I made a ;) face, asked you to give me some cheese, etc. I too thought your comment was original, which is why I chose to respond to it.

If you implore me to recognize jokes (which I did, and took into consideration when writing a sarcastic reply in light of actual global facts), maybe you should recognize them as well.

Cheers, Brad.