NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O

OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we do not need a second creed.

i am puking at the thought.

Alter Bridge aka Creed part 2. The new singer sound just like Scott Stapp and by the way, they suck too. On a related note, i am interested in the music Stapp is making with the Tea Party... only because i'm a big Teaparty fan.... but i think Stapp is on vocals, so..... mehhh.

eww... why did they go do that..

on the plus side, two people i love oh so much are going to be making beautiful music together... trent reznor and dave grohl! thats gonna be a freaking sweet album. pardom me saying sweet, i'm excited.

Scott Stapp with the Tea Party...oh Hell no! Alter Bridge's vocalist doesn't sound all that much like Stapp, I think he's better at delivering the lyrics so they don't sound so...very, very horrid.

I just heard the new single from Alter Bridge (don't know what it's called) but it sounds exactly like Creed. I could definitely see Scott Stapp singing that song. Can't they come up with something new?

No it's not scott stapp singing, i saw the video and it's some skinny blonde haired guy singing. I believe Scott Stapp has another band, and ten to one it will sound like creed too. Oh my God, 2 creed's...lord help us all.

ok, settle down.. we all know creed sucked.. and yeah this stuff is very similar.. but i do think the singer is a little better than the last and now they have some pretty crazy guitar solos..

its the full tremonti if you will