Sign in to follow this  
Peter

New Toronto Show?

So I was pretty groggy this morning when I heard it, but I'm pretty sure Edge 102 was running a commercial for a Matt Good concert here in Toronto at Massey Hall. I think they said it was May 31, but then again I could have been dreaming. ;)

hopefully i won't have seats in the last row even though i bought the tickets the second they went on sale

Hopefully there won't be any presales this time.

very good news. its been so long since we've seen a band backing him. It will be interesting to see how he uses the band and reworks songs and such. cant wait till may/june.

Hopefully he will continue to tour with the full band in the summer for the States; maybe then I can finally go to one of his shows!

i highly doubt he'll be bringing the band to the states, it costs too much to get the crew/visas to get ovet there ;)

i highly doubt he'll be bringing the band to the states, it costs too much to get the crew/visas to get ovet there ;)

*shakes fist* Garrr.. why can't he have Acoustic shows in the SUMMER then?!

should there be a bored meet an greet considering it didn't happen last time?

I'll be there, but with a bunch of people (hi Meg!) so I can't really promise any meeting/greeting. But I'm sure the show will be fantastic.

I'm pretty sure Pat will be on the drums. Maybe Matt's best friend as the guitarist? Didn't he contribute to Hospital Music?

Well, I may just skip seeing Matt solo this time in Buffalo, and do the concert in Toronto, I have been waiting for a long time for another full band show.

when and if he comes up to ottawa, i am going, hopefully with friends too (hint hint).

matt said in his blog that he hasnt met the people in the band yet because they are stationed in toronto.

better come to Saskatoon, I don't see why he wouldn't - sold out last time and a protest

personally i would love to see a backing band with Geoff Lloyd, Pat Steward, and

Rod Bruno, but i think the only thing less likely then that would be a good/genn reunion, lol

Edited by finboy

geoff, do you still have a hawk>?

soooooooooo stoked, when do tickets go on sale because last time we got screwed because of presales..