Crusader

Empty's Theme Park

i've seriously given up on tryinig to keep up with the demos. especially with my laptop in the shop (which, somehow has led to me spending more time on the bored via other computers) I love the fact that Matt does the demo thing but I also hate it in the reguard that it can be difficult to keep up with

I'm not listening to any more demos. I decided that if I had waited to hear Hospital Music when I got it in the mail for the first time it would have been 10x more awesome, so I will no longer go out of my way to find the demos that Matt puts up and I won't listen to streams on his site in the future. I will wait for the album and then try to find the stuff that didn't make the album afterwards so I don't ruin the surprise.

But I hope people continue to enjoy the stuff he puts up. It'll make me more excited!