Dan #2

Who's Going [merged]

i've got tickets for matthew good's may 24th fredericton show, and i can't fucking wait. i'm bringing Loser Anthems, to try to get it signed.

I don't know what I would like him to sign. If I can't think of anything, I'd be happy with just another hug and a picture.

I got mine ages ago. One is going to my best friend who's missed him the last four times he's come to the area due to various reasns. She's not an uber fan, but she likes him and she is a proud child of the '90's, and she's going to be in town, so there's no reason she's going to miss it this time.

I don't know what I would like him to sign.

when i first read yours, a milosecond of thought passed in front of me, debating the significance of destroying the sanctity of the most sought-after, hardest-to-find, piece of music memorabilia that i can name.

then i realized you did not say "I don't know that.."

I got my ticket signed for the Nothing Left to Hide tour. I should've been more excited than I was. Years ago I would've been really stoked, but knowing the things I do now, I guess it wasn't that big of a deal.

That said, I'm mildly excited for this tour because I'm pretty sure it will be better.

but knowing the things I do now, I guess it wasn't that big of a deal.

??? Is there some secret that we all should know about these tours?

To the peanut gallery: I don't really want anything signed, as my preorder copies of WLRARR and Hospital Music are signed, but what is the likelihood of him taking a picture with someone?

To the peanut gallery: I don't really want anything signed, as my preorder copies of WLRARR and Hospital Music are signed, but what is the likelihood of him taking a picture with someone?

very likely

I'm not optimistic about him being available after the NYC show, but maybe I'm just TOTALLY WRONG. I hope I am wrong, because I want to get Hospital Music signed. I already got my picture with him in Buffalo (although part of my head was cut off...).

Pictures are easy to get. Just wave a camera around and smile. He'll be happy to oblige. Especially when you tell him how far you drove to get there. :)

Pictures are easy to get. Just wave a camera around and smile. He'll be happy to oblige. Especially when you tell him how far you drove to get there. :angry:

Fucking sweet! You just added another log to my stoked-ness.

yes, matthew good's signature isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Yeah, it's just an M and G. In fact, it more looks like toddler squiggles. ;)