Dan #2

Who's Going [merged]

??? Is there some secret that we all should know about these tours?

To the peanut gallery: I don't really want anything signed, as my preorder copies of WLRARR and Hospital Music are signed, but what is the likelihood of him taking a picture with someone?

Hah, no secret really, I guess I'm not as much of a fan of him as I used to be when I was younger. My view of him has changed, is all. Still makes great music though.

And yes, pictures should be fairly easy to get. If you can wait long enough in the alleyway behind the venue, he'll probably show up.

I'm looking to get to one of the Full Band gigs this year. Any opinions on which city and which venue to choose? I'm from the UK and haven't been to Canada before.

Thank You.

I've also realized that the only way I'll ever get to see Matthew Good with a band is to travel to Canada, so I'll be flying to Victoria, BC in June. But considering where you're coming from, you probably want to go to one of the east coast shows!

Try all of the East Coast ones to see how far away the tickets are, then pick the one with the tickets closest to the stage (that's what I did, I'm coming from Virginia, US). Unless of course you don't want to be near the stage.. then any of them would do, but you probably want a bigger city like Toronto or Montreal (if you don't care about the seating) because there's airports and more accommodations for foreigners.

I'd consider flying to Toronto if I didn't already fly to Buffalo in October to see the solo acoustic show. I don't think I could legitimize another flight to people in my family. I also need to save some money. Ah well.

I've been to Toronto. Cool city except for the ridiculous amount of homeless people and psychopaths. I'm from New York and even I was shocked at how crazy and weird Toronto was.