Dan #2

My Death

i'm always kinda interested in how different facets of my life, especially those online, may possibly have some sort of bearing on something else, and this, through relation, has me interested in this:

had i died last august, would you guys have found out? i wouldn't want to leave you guys in the dark, but i'd have had no way to communicate to you the fact i was dead haha..

it's shitty, indeed, but i'm curious, not morbid. i just wouldn't want anyone to think "i haven't seen that dan turd in a while" haha. few things suck more than to be left hanging haha, and i doubt this is the proper place to ask, but i'm curious what would have come of all the loose ends left behind.

facebook would have been a sign for a few, i guess, as pathetic as that would be haha..

i guess what i am trying to say is, i'm sorry if i die on you all some time; life's stupid fragile and stupid resilent at the same time, so i have no idea, in what direction this shitshow might turn :angry: / ;)

haha i don't think i really know anyone entirely close enough to inform everyone for me. that sucks, but that's how it works, i guess. some things have no way of being known..

i mean, you might know, as i'd mentioned, through facebook, so someone like you or lauren or mike might be the first to know for me, but at the same time, it isn't uncommon for me to dissapear from anything for months.. maybe no one would know haha..

i've tought about this too. Meg could find out because she has my number and could call or something to see where I've been. I also figure that if I die, someone in my family would probably call the people in my phone book on my cell and inform them (because they'd know that'd be important to me)

i've tought about this too. Meg could find out because she has my number and could call or something to see where I've been. I also figure that if I die, someone in my family would probably call the people in my phone book on my cell and inform them (because they'd know that'd be important to me)

that would suck for me haha, there are like 200 people in my phone book and i can only imagine there are five or so that would rejoice. marginallly better, the numbers i have saved that are no longer those of my friends; they'd probably just ask "who?" when the stranger answers and learns of my death.

that would suck for me haha, there are like 200 people in my phone book and i can only imagine there are five or so that would rejoice. marginallly better, the numbers i have saved that are no longer those of my friends; they'd probably just ask "who?" when the stranger answers and learns of my death.

Maybe you should do a spring cleaning on your contacts lists if you are planning on dying soon. ;)

But honestly, I've thought of this, and I don't see it as very likely. I'd assume most of us are pretty healthy and under 65: not prime time for dyin'.

My bestfriend knows how much I love the bored, and would let everyone know. I do have a request in my will that will be updated...so that Christine, Tracy, Lauren, Meg, The Beths, D-Lite, and Shorty, will all be flown to the service and provided with slinky red dresses, to sit in the front row.

Dan don't go dying on us anytime soon, or I'll be forced to raise you from the dead and keep you as my pet zombie. You'll be like an Undead Step'n Fetchit for me. (Look it up)

Edited by bishopx

Oh Owen, you're so emotional. I was saving the best spots for you and Anton...black mini dresses. Just don't let Adam go necrophiliac on me, in an uncomfortable place(And I don't mean the back of a Volkswagon(I watched Mallrats this morning)

Edited by bishopx

We actually got a message on another forum I go to (it's a Team Fortress 2 server I play on, if you must know) about an old member who we hadn't heard from in a while. He had been talking about a potential contract in Iraq as a firetruck mechanic, so we figured he might have gone over there, or just moved on from gaming. His wife apparently knew the server he played on and tracked our forum down. He was killed by a drunk driver last summer.

You could leave a notification list if you really wanted people here to know, I suppose. For my part, I'm sure super or any of the others I know would post the good news ;)

My bestfriend knows how much I love the bored, and would let everyone know. I do have a request in my will that will be updated...so that Christine, Tracy, Lauren, Meg, The Beths, D-Lite, and Shorty, will all be flown to the service and provided with slinky red dresses, to sit in the front row.

Dan don't go dying on us anytime soon, or I'll be forced to raise you from the dead and keep you as my pet zombie. You'll be like an Undead Step'n Fetchit for me. (Look it up)

i'll totally come!

if you pay

His wife apparently knew the server he played on and tracked our forum down. He was killed by a drunk driver last summer.

Goodness. o.O

will all be flown to the service and provided with slinky red dresses, to sit in the front row.

SEXXXY. I love looking hot at funerals. You can shack up with the corpse. lmao jk.

Seeing as how shorty and I had quite the falling out last year, you're funeral would turn out pretty awkward, Charles. She hardly even posted here, how the hell did she get on your list, when Sydney's not even on it?

I think someone would notice I'm dead through facebook. I would hope that my bff would somehow figure out my password and change my status to "Christine is dead

Goodness. o.O

Yes. Never met him ("Bowhunter") personally, but he seemed like a good guy. The guy who hit him was already wanted for nonsupport of dependents - we found a warrant on the sheriff's website for that county. Bow's wife is going to let us know the outcome of the trial, whenever that happens.

sometimes i pretend i am dead by not answering my phone, responding to emails or going in to my office for days on end.

Someone I knew once disappeared for about a week without telling anyone. I was the last person who had heard from her, on a cell phone as she crossed a large, dark field late at night. Her cell was dead when I called days later. None of her co-workers or family had heard from her either. So I went out on a Friday evening and found her. As it turned out, she was just very sick, hospital sick, and staying at her boyfriend's place without her cell phone charger. Neither of them ever thought to notify anyone...not her work, not her family...

So naturally she was pissed off with me for 'upsetting' her grandparents. It was pretty sweet.

Edited by Sparq

Sydney, Sarah, and Shiri of course would be invited, Shiri as my adopted sister would have to sit with my mom.

Shorty mentioned your falling out, I hope you work it out someday, it appeared that you were the best of friends Christine.