Guest Prosis

Death Cab For Cutie - Narrow Stairs

Guest Prosis

Yup I was gonna say...

According to Wikipedia, it's a German Indie band called "Velveteen" (the singer even has an accent).

Whats all this hate on 'Plans'. I think its a fantastic record. And by my standards its easily their best one yet. 'Brothers on a Hotel Bed', 'What Sarah Said' and 'Summer Skin' some of my all time favourite songs right there. To each their own, I guess.

Whats all this hate on 'Plans'. I think its a fantastic record. And by my standards its easily their best one yet. 'Brothers on a Hotel Bed', 'What Sarah Said' and 'Summer Skin' some of my all time favourite songs right there. To each their own, I guess.

Not to mention Marching Bands.. and A Different Name for the Same Thing which I think besides What Sarah Said is the best song on the record. Clearly Reckoner coudn't of listened to Plans that much if he couldn't even figure out that the new Death Cab album he got was fake. But yeah long story short Plans is an awesome record.

Not to mention Marching Bands.. and A Different Name for the Same Thing which I think besides What Sarah Said is the best song on the record. Clearly Reckoner coudn't of listened to Plans that much if he couldn't even figure out that the new Death Cab album he got was fake. But yeah long story short Plans is an awesome record.

you're right, i didn't listen much to it. i will admit to loving marching bands, but the rest never hit me and it got removed from my player pretty quick.

it's good, but there's a serious lull in the middle.

i'm set up to interview death cab either before or the day of their toronto show. so that'll be cool. i also have to do stars and young galaxy that day, so that will be frustrating. hard to enjoy the day when you're working.