Tim

24 hours in the life of...MGB

Okay, so I only just realized that there's a market place on this forum (yeah, shut up). This evening I happened upon the following post:

... Also on the tape is the special that ran on Much Music in the Spring of 2001 called "24 hours in the Life of the Matthew Good Band". Lots of behind the scenes stuff and videos too.

My question...does anyone have this? is it possible to get somewhere on the internet? I'd be interested in seeing it. If you do have it and want to share with me (cause you're just so damned sweet), add me to MSN. [email protected]

I'd be willing to send you a candy bar of your choice for your kindness. Thanks.

I actually just bought this tape from the girl who was selling it. I've paid her, but haven't received it yet. I hope that she doesn't stiff me because i'll be a little upset. I've never boughten anything from this manner. But when (or if) i get it, i might be able to hook you up.

Edited by lcpja

Now that we've been through all of this, i think it's a VHS tape that i will receive, so i won't really be able to help you out through MSN...but maybe i could send it to you somehow...i don't know we'll see!

Oh, no i won't, i promise...I'm just paranoid. Like i said before that this is the first time that i've purchased something in the manner...i just don't want my first experience to be a bad one...again paranoid...even though it was only $10 bucks...i guess cheepness also has something to do with it too!!!

Thanks again, Jinxd, it was nice doing business with you. Your awesome

Oh, no i won't, i promise...I'm just paranoid. Like i said before that this is the first time that i've purchased something in the manner...i just don't want my first experience to be a bad one...again paranoid...even though it was only $10 bucks...i guess cheepness also has something to do with it too!!!

Thanks again, Jinxd, it was nice doing business with you. Your awesome

Well you have paid me for my services already. Anyone else you need roughed up?

nah, i'm good for now...but it's nice to know that you have my back...and don't forget i have yours too. lol ;)

Hahaha, this is great. We've somehow managed to form some kind of italian mob in a matter of an hour or so.

Yes, I am sending guitarchick a chocolate bar. A promise is a promise after all. I'd also like to point out that she's out of her mind on dope. You crazy kids.

shhh...don't tell anyone...it's our little secret

*whistle* mob...what mob?

Oh, right. Hush, hush. Gotcha.