Do you watch Futurama?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you watch Futurama?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

Personally i love the show, wondering if anyone else does, and if they do, they'll remember this:

"Id trade in this body just as soon as id trade in my little cocker spanial dog Checkers"

_" woof woof!!"

"SHUT UP DAMMNIITT!"

haha aaahh.. good times.. so back on to this thread yah, how many watch and like?

I just bought the last volume of the DVD. I agree with the fantastic voice acting. When a celebrity is on, it sounds like they want to be there and play the part, except for Al Gore, he sounds like neutral. But anyways, cameos voices on the Simpsons aren't nearly as good. Perhaps it is best that a TV show leaves before it gets a chance to "jump the shark."

i too adore this show...as a nerd i get all the jokes...and some of them are pretty deep...and the voice acting is excellent cause this show was neer huge enough to attract the boring mainstream actors/resses