reckoner

Demos List

I think I have all of them so far... and my favorite one is "Empty's Theme Park"... I just love this song, specially the music solo part... hope it appears on a future Matt's album...

I agree with Empty's Theme Park, the music is just so moody and emotional, I really like stuff like that and is by far my favorite demo.

I agree with Empty's Theme Park, the music is just so moody and emotional, I really like stuff like that and is by far my favorite demo.

that music solo part, with the violin... aaaawwww, I love it! ;)

There was also "Dusk" and "Altogether" which in my opinion are two of his greatest demos ever.

I'm really loving "Volcanoes".......just thought I'd let everyone know.

I've never heard "teaser" so if anyone has it and can send it my way that would be great. [email protected] (sorry to throw that in there)

Just for the record, Dusk and All Together are not demos. Dusk was recorded for WLR&RR (and was even name dropped in early ads for the album) and All Together was a fully-fleshed out MGB song that was cut from Audio Of Being at the last second.

i don't know how i managed to miss all of the new demos. matthewgood.org is my home page

i suck

I think most of them were only up for maybe half a day, its easy to miss them, I missed most of them as well.

What about a Rooms 2? Maybe integrate a couple of new songs along with some of the acoustic stuff he didn't include on the first one. Like Pledge of Allegiance, Suburbia, In A World Called Catastrophe, 99%, Silent Army, Long Way Down, etc.

What about a Rooms 2? Maybe integrate a couple of new songs along with some of the acoustic stuff he didn't include on the first one. Like Pledge of Allegiance, Suburbia, In A World Called Catastrophe, 99%, Silent Army, Long Way Down, etc.

That would actually be a really neat idea. I somehow recall him saying he wanted to do White Walls and I Miss New Wave for Rooms, but didn't have time. Seeing as Silent Army will be on the new record though, I doubt he'd record an acoustic version of it as well, just because they'd be released fairly close to each other.