reckoner

Demos List

hi all, very new to the bored - I was wondering if any of the demos aside from 'teaser' are ever in the store? I've been a long time fan but not a message board kind of guy - I used to trade on the Hub, and have been high and dry since it died.. is there any chance of these demos surfacing? I'm so very very excited..

I wasn't asking for demos to be posted, I am wondering WHY they're not? I mean, Matt Good doesn't have the largest fan base and I consider myself a huge fan - yet I can't get my hands on demos? Just wondering why the 'bored' and 'store' don't seem to want to share with other fans?

Of course we want to share. I don't get how ungrateful you guys are sometimes. We already host a huge number of files and you can watch the videos. I also see that by your NF$ count, you've already taken advantage of the free downloads.

Think about what you're saying. Good doesn't have a label anymore and you want his whole album freely downloadable a year before it comes out.

He's also asked us specifically not to host these.

And to add to what Crusader said, they're just demos, not finished products, and Matt has very graciously posted them on the website to give us, his fans, an insight into what's going on musically in his head and how the creative process works with him. How many artists and bands can you say give THAT sort of oppurtunity to their fans? Not many. And while Matt is under no illusions- he knows that the songs when they're posted will be ripped and will be sent around the internet, I don't think it's asking much of the fan community and this website not to host the files so everyone can get to them.

Of course we want to share. I don't get how ungrateful you guys are sometimes. We already host a huge number of files and you can watch the videos. I also see that by your NF$ count, you've already taken advantage of the free downloads.

Think about what you're saying. Good doesn't have a label anymore and you want his whole album freely downloadable a year before it comes out.

He's also asked us specifically not to host these.

Support you and Shane on that

Edited by juanpe