Crusader

The Legend Of Zelda

Consider the date.

Edit: That said, it looks delightfully terrible and it'd be fun to see how poor writers would adapt a story as shallow and non-existent as any Zelda title's for the big screen.

P.S. Every Zelda game after A Link to the Past sucks.

Edited by marx marvelous

Guest Prosis
this is true

I completely agree...especially that one on nitendo 64 with the annoying fucking little fairy...they lost me after that one.

Edit: april 1st 2009 is a wednesday and, except for stuff that already works well (like Lord of The Rings, Harry Potter, Spiderman) movies come out on fridays.

And http://www.joystiq.com/2008/04/01/april-fo...a-movie-by-ign/

Edited by Prosis

A link to the past is great

Ocarina Of Time is amazing

never played Majoras mask

Wind Waker is apaprently great

Twilight Princess is probably the best Zelda game

Phantom Hourglass is really really good.

The link isn't working for me, and good thing, because I don't wanna see that shite, especially if it's fake. That movie would be so camp, but as I liked the franchise when I was growing up, I think it would just make me too sad/angry to laugh at it.

I've played Link's Awakening, OOT, Majora's Mask, and Wind Waker. Out of those, OOT was the most fun. Isn't there another one called like.. Four Corners or something (in addition to the ones myself and Hyp have listed)?

Consider the date.

Edit:  That said, it looks delightfully terrible and it'd be fun to see how poor writers would adapt a story as shallow and non-existent as any Zelda title's for the big screen.

P.S. Every Zelda game after A Link to the Past sucks.

This is just plain wrong. You can say it to seem cool and or edgy and irreverent, but you're just wrong either way.

A Link to the Past is NOT this be all end all adventure. The games that come after it are superior in all ways. LttP has nostalgic value, but the games after it have that too...and they're better.

Ocarina of Time is widely considered to be the best game ever made. While I don't particularly agree, I don't bother to argue. It's a great fucking game. I really don't understand how anyone can say "everything after A Link to the Past sucks." Come on now, that is complete and utter nonsense.

Edited by Gomo

A Link to the Past is NOT this be all end all adventure.

You're right, but it's the best Zelda game, at least.

I promised myself I wouldn't get into this one, though. Give Psychonauts/Shadow of the Colossus/Haunting Ground and some other non-franchise titles a shot and you'll soon realize how ridiculous the suggestion that the 5th game in the Zelda series is the "best ever made."

cut here

8<-----------------------------------------------------

You're right, but it's the best Zelda game, at least.

I promised myself I wouldn't get into this one, though.  Give Psychonauts/Shadow of the Colossus/Haunting Ground and some other non-franchise titles a shot and you'll soon realize how ridiculous the suggestion that the 5th game in the Zelda series is the "best ever made."

cut here

8<-----------------------------------------------------

Ocarina of Time is widely regarded as the best game ever made -- not just by me. I've played Shadow of the Colossus. While it's a great game, it doesn't touch OoT.

LttP is not that great, in my opinion. Maybe back in the day it was, but the story and dialogue are way too dated now.

Edited by Gomo

Shadow Of The Colossus is AMAZING!!!! I think that it blows every PS2, Xbox and all prior console games out of the water visually. That said, OoT is better than it in terms of story and gameplay.

But I still say that Twilight Princess is the best Zelda game. (at least on the Wii, I never played the GC version)