marx marvelous

Anti-rape Devices (hockey Thread)

This better be the only goddamn hockey thread. This is the only one. Ok? No more fucking hockey threads. Ever. This one shall contain all hockey-related discussion, and no one will ever create another, nor will they talk about hockey in any other thread. Ok? Good.

Edited by Sparq

This better be the only goddamn hockey thread. This is the only one. Ok? No more fucking hockey threads. Ever. This one shall contain all hockey-related discussion, and no one will ever create another, nor will they talk about hockey in any other thread. Ok? Good.

just to piss you off.. I'll post one over the summer Colin.

You should be deported!

Not sure about the nationalism bit. The only Canadian team not getting majorly butt-hurt in the playoffs is Montreal, and even they lost to Boston tonight. BOSTON.

hahah good point. i just meant it in terms of the deported-for-not-liking-hockey comment. i have high hopes for montreal, they'd better not lose again.