sodamntired

The Awesomeness Of Star Wars

That's entirely subjective. However, shortly after I made the post, I did realize I should have rephrased, that is, I should have been more specific. What I meant was, that within the last 10 years, there hasn't been any good space movies.

That is pretty much correct, and I felt the same way until I read the post above mine. Serenity was really good.

speaking of star wars... check out the trailer for 'clone wars'

I'm not 100% certain, but i think that trailer has been out for a long while. Still, i can't wait for that series. (No Lucas-written dialogue, Woo-hoo!! And no real Hayden Christiansen to annoy me!)

Even more, i can't wait for the live-action tv show they are making that takes place between Ep. 3 and Ep. 4.

They were alright; "amazing" may be a bit of a stretch.

I'm a harsh Whedon fan, so it's my duty to call it amazing.

I do have to say though, I thought it was shit the first time I saw it. I watched about 10 minutes and said "This...this isn't like Buffy or Angel at all!"

I was deeply mistaken.

I admit that I am a huge Star Wars Nerd/Geek, I still own my X-Wing Fighter I got in 1983, have over 20+ figures (if I can find them), and read about 95% of all the Star Wars Novels, and Have all 3 movies on VHS, and all 6 on DVD. My goal next is to own a lightsaber, or attempt to build one.

My goal next is to own a lightsaber, or attempt to build one.

Sometimes dreams do come true.

These are fully licensed exact replicas of virtually every lightsaber from every major character. Some are just the hilts, some have the blade and light-up/make sounds etc. Most are full-scale but some are scaled-down versions.

Edited by Moonlight_Graham

Sometimes dreams do come true.

These are fully licensed exact replicas of virtually every lightsaber from every major character. Some are just the hilts, some have the blade and light-up/make sounds etc. Most are full-scale but some are scaled-down versions.

Practically everything there is SOLD OUT.

Lucas ruined some of the awesomness with the addition of the prequals

Sure he may have ruined some of it. The originals will always be the best imo. But the prequels were kind of necessary don't you think?

But that makes sense. Episodes I-III would show the galaxy and the Republic at it's peak, while Episodes IV-VI would show the galaxy in an era of darkness.

Do you know how much the Death Star cost? It's a little bit more than a bacon cheeseburger.

But that makes sense. Episodes I-III would show the galaxy and the Republic at it's peak, while Episodes IV-VI would show the galaxy in an era of darkness.

Ya but it still annoys me how everything looks so squeeky clean in the prequels. Blame a lot of that on the CG overuse.

And like does everyone in the prequels wash and iron their clothes 5 times a day? I swear. Show me a character on Coruscant or Naboo that has a speck of dirt on him...or is missing a button on their shirt.

Ya but it still annoys me how everything looks so squeeky clean in the prequels. Blame a lot of that on the CG overuse.

And like does everyone in the prequels wash and iron their clothes 5 times a day? I swear. Show me a character on Coruscant or Naboo that has a speck of dirt on him...or is missing a button on their shirt.

Exactly. Damn CG overuse. They put a little too much in all the prequels. It is annoying to watch, especially comparing them to the originals.