Crusader

The X-files: I Want To Believe

New movies coming out this July 25th and the movie is apparently called "I want to Believe."

Cheesy name but I can't wait to watch it.

If you haven't seen the finale don't read the next lines.

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
I thought Mulder and Scully were out of the FBI and on the run? Aren't they supposed to be fugitives?? How is this going to work.

96 Days!!

releasing a single episode compared to filming and editing a feature film are two completely different feats.

i guess the depth of the budget depends on what you consider to be 'low'... for example, they used teamsters for transportation... they cost more because they are unionized, yet are only mandatory if the films total budget is over $10m. so let's assume the budget was more than $10m. would you consider that low?

Just saw it, and I think a lot of people will hate it.

I liked it though. The beginning put me off but I got won over halfway through. I was hoping it would be a bit more gruesome....I've seen episodes more off-putting that this one. It's not going to win any new fans over.

I don't want to say anything to ruin it. I like the Mulder Scully relationship. It's still really tense. I liked the Scully arc, though my roommate hated it.

I didn't like how quickly it ends...the climax is rushed. Oh, and it lacks the sense of humour the series had in its heyday.

Awww, no humour? I'm already going in disappointed. The little nuggets of humour was what made the really heavy episodes well balanced and not emo.

I loved the all humour episodes. C'mon, who doesn't like "Small Potatoes" and "Bad Blood"?

Just thinking about the funny eps, I can heard "Walking In Memphis" in my head...