Muran

My Name Is Bruce

Ouch.

I have loved Bruce Campbell since high school. I gotta say, he's kind of aged a tad horribly.

Everyone had pictures of Usher and those damnable Boy Bands in their lockers and I had pictures of Bruce Campbell, Jon Stewart and the cast of Whose Line Is It Anyway? in my locker.

I was so cool.

Ouch.

I have loved Bruce Campbell since high school. I gotta say, he's kind of aged a tad horribly.

Everyone had pictures of Usher and those damnable Boy Bands in their lockers and I had pictures of Bruce Campbell, Jon Stewart and the cast of Whose Line Is It Anyway? in my locker.

I was so cool.

Well, I don't mean to say I dislike him. I'm just not well-acquainted with his work. I have to admit that even without prior Bruce Campbell obsession, the thing about "Evil Dead" shampoo and the utter campiness would make it fun to see. Ah, camp movies about actors who made camp movies.

Yeah, all the guys you listed pretty much look like crud now (if they didn't before!). But I'm sure you still have a soft spot in your heart for them. ;)

Hey, Jon Stewart looks as good now as he did when I was in High School :S

I met Bruce Campbell about 4 years ago, and honestly, it felt like I was meeting some dad at their kids' softball game or something. Totally ruined the crush for me.

He was a good looking man when he was young, though.