Champion Of Nothing

Matthew Good Tribute Album

hi, i was wondering, how many of you would be interested in doing a "NF Bored" tribute album to matt good. It could have a specific theme (album 8 demos, singles etc.) or be free game. We'll work out more details once i find out how many of you are interested and have the equipment accessible to record a song.

http://download.yousendit.com/054FD9A1493D2C29

One day a few years back me and a fellow Bored memeber were goofing off on msn sending files back and forth and one of them was him doing Symbolistic with his guitar on a factory computer mic. It is pretty raw and no mixing whatsoever but I think it turned out okay. But yeah he's gonna kill me that I posted this....some of you may know who it is....

Edited by noise_pollution

glad to hear there's so much interest, i will be making a quick website to promote this and have all the info, i have a theme and a layout of how it's gonna work. I'm gonna try and email matt to see if he would like to make a news post on his site, also, maybe if we could sell this on mg.org and have the profit go to a charity or something of his choice that'd be great i think. so everybody make a post on the official site or email matt so the interest builds, cool, ill update soon with that website and the theme.

PS: that symbolistic white walls cover is quite good.

I would absolutely love to contribute, but the jury will have to be out for awhile before I can make a firm decision.

First off, I don't have access to proper recording equipment, but I'm pretty sure I can find someone to help me to record maybe a small demo for myself.

Having said that, I've started work on a music project that is to be performed at the Imperial Theatre in September. Due to the chain of events leading up to my bipolar being diagnosed, this is the first show I've taken on in three years. In honour of the situation and why I'm back to begin with, I did Tripoli and Strange Days as my audition pieces. Now, I got a choir position which means I did OK, but I was told last week that I'm pitchy when I sing. Being the first ounce of critism anyone has ever given me for my singing, I'm hoping that this woulc be an opportunity to figure out how to perhaps somewhat fix my problem - and maybe use the new found skill to record a proper version of Tripoli or Strange Days in honour of the situation. ;)

I'll let you all know what's going on soon.

Edited by MissEmily