Champion Of Nothing

Matthew Good Tribute Album

wow, excellent job on hopeless...you have a good voice, I was totally impressed, as that is a song i'm rarely inclined to listen to. I might even say i'd rather listen to that!!!!

strange days also is very pretty with the strings and piano. it has classical sound(in the sense it could be on npr or something) maybe with a little country styling to it. I really think you guys could sell that get it on the radio/tv, it's that strong.

have you guys thought about adding vocals to the mix?

strange days also is very pretty with the strings and piano. it has classical sound(in the sense it could be on npr or something) maybe with a little country styling to it. I really think you guys could sell that get it on the radio/tv, it's that strong.

have you guys thought about adding vocals to the mix?

I've done it with myself singing plus the guitar - I'd have to re-write the violin parts so that it's not entirely in unison with the vocals the whole time, but doable.

I think what I need here is recording equipment. I'm pretty tech savvy, but not on the music side of things, so I'm not sure what I'd need to pick up.

L.

I really like your Strange Days cover, lyuan. It sounds a lot more uplifting than the actual song, and the quality isn't as bad as you make it out to be. It's beautiful! ;)

Marx, you do have a really interesting voice. Your Hopeless cover is really clean and well-edited, too.

I want to do blue skies over bad lands. And I have this concept that instead of singing, every line be said by different people so I was hoping people could help me out and just record themselves reading a few lines from blue skies over bad lands and send it to me. I want to get as many people involved in this project as possible so please everyone if you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Just any part of the song, I'm gonna chop them up and paste them togeather and add the music. Having spoken and not sung allows more people to get involved and poor vocals would take away from the song and the message.

Edited by WhatamNot

http://download.yousendit.com/054FD9A1493D2C29

One day a few years back me and a fellow Bored memeber were goofing off on msn sending files back and forth and one of them was him doing Symbolistic with his guitar on a factory computer mic. It is pretty raw and no mixing whatsoever but I think it turned out okay. But yeah he's gonna kill me that I posted this....some of you may know who it is....

Your cover is great. I like the way you changed around the notes in the lyrics & really made the song your own. good job.

Your cover is great. I like the way you changed around the notes in the lyrics & really made the song your own. good job.

That is actually my close friend Jeremy (aka Drifting Influence) He also has a somewhat professional cover of Prime Time on his my space for those interested. Although most of you have probably already heard it already.

Prime Time:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=18262035

Like before this isn't intended for the album as it isn't mine. I am sure if you asked him he would let you use it though.