Champion Of Nothing

Matthew Good Tribute Album

Hmm, I could come up with a good recording of a cover.

I've been working on Prime Time Deliverance on the piano. Tried doing Odette on there too, but not enough yet. And of course I have a cover of She's Got A New Disguise on the guitar that I want to get a better recording of.

Edited by Gomo

I've got a slight problem.

I've finished the instrumental tracking for Giant but am in a bit of a bind with the vocals. Originally I was planning (and still am going to try) to get my dad to lay them down but I'm beggining to doubt I'll be able to get him to do the full song in time seeing as he absolutley hates recording and doesn't know the song very well accept for the time that I got him to record the first verse a couple years ago when we first tried the whole tribute thing.

Bascially I'm wondering if anyone with a "decent" voice would like to give a shot at trying to record the vocals themselves if I were to send the track to them online. If anyone's interested let me know.

I've got a slight problem.

I've finished the instrumental tracking for Giant but am in a bit of a bind with the vocals. Originally I was planning (and still am going to try) to get my dad to lay them down but I'm beggining to doubt I'll be able to get him to do the full song in time seeing as he absolutley hates recording and doesn't know the song very well accept for the time that I got him to record the first verse a couple years ago when we first tried the whole tribute thing.

Bascially I'm wondering if anyone with a "decent" voice would like to give a shot at trying to record the vocals themselves if I were to send the track to them online. If anyone's interested let me know.

You should 'up' the track for anyone who wants to give the vocals a shot... I'd like to give it a try too... but seeing as I still haven't finished my own song, I might not make it.