Hey, I think as far as radio pop goes, this shit is at the top of its game. Plus I kind of like being part of something a lot of people are part of...at times....and the quality of music is there.

WHY DO YOU ASK SALLY?

Hey, I think as far as radio pop goes, this shit is at the top of its game. Plus I kind of like being part of something a lot of people are part of...at times....and the quality of music is there.

WHY DO YOU ASK SALLY?

i haven't listened to it yet but from what i've read, people seem to be saying that the songs are relatively good, but not good as pop.

I like Violet Hill a lot. I haven't listened to the album yet as I want it to be a surprise. I'm really looking forward to its release.

I did also listen to an acoustic version of the song "Lovers in Japan" and I think it's great.

Edited by Gomo

So I'm on my second listen, and I still don't know whether I like it or not. Seems to me like it's the kind of album that needs quite a few listens to really sink in. It's definitely different, less hooky and arena rock, which is good. The artwork is awesome.

if you like it won't you let me know...

I SAID IF YOU LIKE THE ALBUM WOOOOONNN'TTT YOU LET ME KNOW.

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

lol

Well f***. After all the shit-talking I did about how their 3rd album sucked and I'm tired of them... well I listened to the new one online and I actually kinda like it. I might even buy it after I give it a couple more listens to make sure.