uglyredhonda

Offer: Massey Hall Floor Ticket (less Than Face)

I've got one ticket for the 5/29 show at Massey Hall in Toronto. RCF (floor) row M, seat 42.

Rather than sell the thing, here's what I'm hoping for.

I bought a Virgin Mobile Canada cellphone the last time I was up there (my US cell doesn't work in Canada). I'll be up there in June for a couple of shows, so I'll need to re-activate it.

The offer: I'll send you this ticket ($56 value) if you'll buy me a Virgin Mobile Canada top-up card. It has to be a Canada card - the US ones don't work on VM Canada phones. (If you're curious - I'd buy it myself, but the online stores don't sell them, and VM Canada's website won't take a US credit card.) The cool part: you won't have to actually mail me the card - you can just email/PM me the pin number on the card.

I'm actually open to any value of top-up card - the amount isn't so important to me, since it's unlikely I'll be able to use it up during the days I'm there. (A bigger card would certainly be nice, but it's optional and not a determining factor in who gets the ticket.)

I should note this: I would very much prefer for this ticket to end up in the hands of someone who will actually use it.

If you're at all interested, drop me a PM or reply here. This isn't really intended as a first-come, first-served offer - anybody interested can put their name in. Hard luck stories could help. A solid NF posting history would be even better. I might even go for the random draw - depends on the interest.

I am extremely interested in this, as I got screwed out of tickets for this show twice.

The only issue is that it's already the 13th. Can you guarantee that you can get me the ticket by the show date?

Edit: Since you wanted bad beat stories, here's mine:

I originally had a ticket, but I was planning on being in Calgary during the cocert. Sadly thaty plan fell through, and I had already gotten rid of my ticket. Then someone else told me she was 80% sure she could get me a ticket, and I guess I just got unlucky with the 20%.

Edited by Prometheon

I originally had a ticket, but I was planning on being in Calgary during the cocert. Sadly thaty plan fell through, and I had already gotten rid of my ticket. Then someone else told me she was 80% sure she could get me a ticket, and I guess I just got unlucky with the 20%.

what a bitch, eh!?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.