AnOceanPearl

Hey Look! A Rehearsal List

I am curious as to the lack of 99% of Us is Failure.

In regards to Suburbia, I would have loved to have seen Matt use the acoustic versions guitar, but flesh it out with the full band, but I think with the lap steel it'll be neat.

ya, no Near Fantastica sucks, but I'm still really pumped. Running For Home would be amazing cause I haven't heard it live in ages. Same with house of Smoke and Mirrors. Advertising on Police cars is always great to hear too. Actually, I'd like to hear pretty much everything he's got on there.

ya, no Near Fantastica sucks, but I'm still really pumped. Running For Home would be amazing cause I haven't heard it live in ages. Same with house of Smoke and Mirrors. Advertising on Police cars is always great to hear too. Actually, I'd like to hear pretty much everything he's got on there.

I agree with everything you've said except your opinion of NF. NF is an amazing song in my opinion.

I couldn't agree more...He did this the first time I saw him live and I thought it was tremendous!

NF is the best song to open a show with. Even though I've seen him do it a few time I was still hoping for it again. And just to back up...I deffinatly meant that it sucks that NF is not included, the song is amazing.

I am pretty sad that Pledge is no where to found on the full band or acoustic roster. I really wish Load Me Up would just get dropped all together, although I know why he keeps it around. I just wish there were a few more gems or surprise picks. But who knows maybe Matt has something up his sleeve and didn't list everything.

I like that there's a lot of the HM songs on there, but I would have liked some more old things, too, as this will be my first MG concert. I'm digging that "So Long Mrs. Smith" is on there, but it's disappointing that "The Rat Who Would be King" is being taken off. It also looks like "If I was a Tidal Wave" is the only new demo to be played. Hopefully he whips up some surprises.

am I the only one excited for Weapon? It seems like it's been so long since I've heard him play it because he refused to play it on the acoustic tours.

I'm sad about the Rat Who Would be King getting kicked and I want NF!

This is also my first MG concert, I'm going to Nanaimo.

I kind of wish there wasn't soooo many Hospital Music songs on there. Its a great album, don't get me wrong, obviously since its his newest one it is going to be the most played. But 10 out of 30 songs on the playlist seems a bit much and a lot of the songs aren't really the right mood for a full band show I think. And no 99%?? I am shocked, he even mentioned it in one of flikr vids that it was one he was excited about playing.

I kind of wish he would play Apparitions with the band, I know you guys are all tired of hearing it, but I never get tired of that song and I wanted to see him play in its full glory. No songs from LOTGA, I'm not suprised but would have liked to see him bust out Symbolistic or Alabama Motel Room. Obviously like everyone else I'm dissapointed with no Near Fantastica. All the ones he removed from the original list would have been amazing. Definitly agree with the above, I would love to see Born to Kill. But I'm happy he's got Everything is Automatic in there, thats a nice suprise. I think the acoustic set is very good, I'm happy he is playing The Fine Art of Falling Apart and Empty Road.

Maybe by the time he gets to Nanaimo he'll have changed it up a bit, added some different ones maybe. Overall of course any set list of his is going to be good, but would have like to see more suprises/old stuff in there.