Moonlight_Graham

Why i'm PO'd with "White Light R&R Review" CD...

its neato if you stand it up with the indide facing you its like a vancouver art gallery play set you could cut out little people and tape them to popsicle sticks and play maybe cut out a matt pick and he could have a little concert there wow isn't that so much better than lyrics, i think so

I once read that Maynard James Keenan of tool/apc likes to hold back the lyrics for awhile when he releases new music because then the person listening to the song really listens instead of just reads along. Personally I like to just listen to a song without the lyrics at first, it gives me a different perspective. Then I like reading the lyrics afterward and then you I can be like "ah, I see".

incentive?

how about supporting musicians you want to see more of in the future?

Geez, it's sad how we figure they somehow owe us now that we have the ability to get their music for free.

thats exactly what i do. for most artists i usually just download their songs. But for an act i really like, such as MG, i buy their albums to show support.

But man, the least they could do is throw in a lyrics booklet, ya know?

I'm thinking i should have retitled this thread "Why i'm a little disappointed with WLRRR". I'm not really PO'd, thats too harsh a word.