Guest Prosis

Someone Stole Kurt Cobain

Guest Prosis

From the NME

Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain's ashes stolen

Singer's remains taken from Courtney Love's home

Kurt Cobain's ashes have apparently been stolen.

According to the News Of The World, the Nirvana frontman's remains

well, ignoring the theory that she actually killed Kurt (I couldn't care less either way, I just people are just getting too creative)

she has done way too many things to even list, I don't know where to start. Oh, and Hole sucks... well, maybe 1 or 2 songs were good

"Oh nevermind, I sprinkled him on my cheerios this morning"

hahah she's hoping to absorb his songwriting skills.

i'm not a courtney hater... i just think she's a bit loopy. as far as her music is concerned, i haven't heard anything by hole or her solo stuff aside from the singles, so i can't really say much. i agree with meg: she was bad in sid and nancy, but that movie was pretty shit to begin with.

Oh my God, Dan that was hysterical.

There was an interview with Courtney years ago, where she talked about sex with Kurt. I thought it was in very poor taste, but she said something to the effect of, I like having Kurt inside me. I submit to you that, his ashes weren't stolen. They were mixed with Courtney's vinegar and water solution, and squirted into her whooha.