T-Lee

Selling 1 Ticket To Vancouver Show

you said "including applicable taxes". taxes don't apply for resale/2nd hand items like this. the original purchaser is responsible for paying "applicable taxes". BUT.... i know well enough that you want to recoup the money you spent, however, you worded it wrong and now i'm riding your ass for it.

lol

sorry..

I think I get what you are getting at.. I'm blonde at the best of times.. takes me a while....

p.s. I think I might have to drop the price. for a single ticket it's highly unlikely i will get $51.. no?

lol

sorry..

I think I get what you are getting at.. I'm blonde at the best of times.. takes me a while....

p.s. I think I might have to drop the price. for a single ticket it's highly unlikely i will get $51.. no?

pics for proof.

but seriously, selling a single ticket is hard enough, no matter the price. try craigslist.org

ha ha ha..

i'm t-lee on mg.org as well. if you click right on my name i think it will bring you right to my blog. there is the living proof right there, me friend... also there are some pix of me in my flickr page.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanyaspicks/ (the first pix are not of me. they are pix from my first wedding i shot last month). so there ya go... a lil bit on me........

how about you?

you goona buy my ticket or what? hubby and me and friends would love to meet you for a night of fun at the new cactus club on burrard!! come join..... i love meeting MG fans!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.