soundless_space

Buffalo Full Band Show Added

It was awesome to finally meet Beth(and you are forgiven for not bringing cupcakes if you email me the picture you took of me and the girl.) and Dan. You two are coolness indeed. The show was freaking awesome!!!! He played the Hospital Music tracks I really wanted to hear. I would have preferred other tracks to some of the rest, but no complaints whatsoever. The Encore was motherfucking greatness. The onstage banter was beyond funny. It took two previously missed opportunities and 12 years to finally see him, and it was worth the wait. I will definitely make the trek to Buffalo to see him again. Getting to meet him after the show and talk for a few minutes was the greatness. Did feel a little guilty, knowing that his hotel room was directly across the hall from ours, and we weren't exactly quiet. OH BE JOYFUL!!!!!

I posted my videos on youtube. The sound isn't the best, though. I had the mic volume all the way down and the sound quality in the middle out of three options, but I still got some distortion.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ohbejoyful

Krista, were you the blonde in the red tank top standing at the end of the railing up front?

Did feel a little guilty, knowing that his hotel room was directly across the hall from ours, and we weren't exactly quiet. OH BE JOYFUL!!!!!

Did you stay at The Garden Place?! That's a nice hotel.

Matt's full-band Girl In The War is so much more interesting to me than the original.

Cool videos Krista, thanks.

Edited by soundless_space

I'm not saying...but suffice it to say...we were pretty embarrassed to find out he was there.

I really liked the Girl In The War full band rendition. Very crisp.

He was so awesome, and so gracious.

Edited by bishopx

Krista, were you the blonde in the red tank top standing at the end of the railing up front?

Nope, I was off to the side where the tables were, right against the little wall. I think I saw that girl, though. I think she was right next to me, only she was on the floor.

Edited by Krista

Nope, I was off to the side where the tables were, right against the little wall. I think I saw that girl, though. I think she was right next to me, only she was on the floor.

We were standing right behind her. Big Bald Guy, yelling for "Near Fantastica".