Audio of Being

Impeachment Of President George W. Bush

Yes it is too late for impeachment...but not too late for a trial before the world court for war crimes. There are several nations that can file charges against him. The first year of his being out of office will be pretty damned interesting.

Yup what Kucinich did was awesome. His stood for 5 hours in Congress and read the Articles of Impeachment. Its too late now as u guys say and mostly symbolic, but at least SOMEBODY has the balls and the moral sense to make these assholes accountable for their bullshit. Fuck you Nancy Polosi, this should have been done a year ago & send Bush, Cheney, and the other shitheads behind bars.

Dude, Nancy couldn't do it. Do you remember the Clinton impeachment? How divisive it was? And that was just over him getting some head.

Now look at the current state of affairs in this country. Between the oil issues, the trumped up war, the financial crisis, and the natural disasters, impeachment proceedings would have pushed things over the edge. Don't be so hard on Nancy, she had the good sense to realize that it would have been one more straw, that would have broke the camel's back.

Read what I said carefully...I want his ass to pay for all of the shit he's done, and lied about. I want his lackeys to pay too...but not at the expense of further plunging the US, as well as the world into further turmoil. It needs to be handled, after he's out of office, to minimize the impact on the country and the world.