Seanathon

George Carlin..

all i know is that he was a comedian. i know nothing about him otherwise.

bwah?

youtube asap.

he wasn't no dane cook.

more of a political/religious/social commentary ala jon stewart/bill maher (I guess), only really really funny.

bwah?

youtube asap.

he wasn't no dane cook.

more of a political/religious/social commentary ala jon stewart/bill maher (I guess), only really really funny.

That doesn't even begin to discribe what he was all about. A good start though. ;)

I spent a good portion of my day sitting with my mom watching some of the stuff on YouTube. She got me addicted to his piece on stuff.

We definately lost a good one today.

I watched that bit on death too. He always had a way of taking the most mundane every day thing and making it funny as all get out and the, leave you thinking. I was lucky enough to see him live once. His delivery is what really made his stuff so engaging. Again, he will be truly missed.

goodnight, sweet prince.

i bet he's up in that shining time station in the sky now.

"Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of 10 things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these 10 things he has a special place full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry for ever and ever until the end of time...but he loves you."

..........George Carlin

;)