If I want to argue with you, then so be it. I'm not debating your opinion, I'm just arguing with you, to argue with you. Worst band from the 80's indeed...the dude who sang "Tarzan Boy" made me want to choke someone.

The Clash do not suck...

However, Britny Fox did.

hahaha there's something about naming britny fox in the same sentence as the clash that i can't help but laugh at.

i want to add eddie murphy to the list, but i kinda like "party all the time." same goes for WHAM! but "wake me up" and "careless whisper" are far too awesome for me to disregard.

also, just because i think u2 were the worst band of the 80s doesn't mean i didn't enjoy their output in the 90s. achtung baby, zooropa and pop are all fantastic albums that are much more artistic and interesting than anything they put out in the 80s (or the 00s, for that matter).

Sunday Bloody Sunday pisses all over anyone of their 90s singles, and therefore 80's U2> 90's U2 imo as a non-fan.

Worst band of the 80s? Too much to chose from...

Actually it seems all the semi-decent groups are being named, maybe we've all forgot about the shite ones?

Edited by LonelyWreckage

Guest Prosis

Tears for Fears made awesome songs in the 80's but they're sort of outdated now. But Seeds of Love, Elemental and Raoul and The Kings of Spain are awesome man (and they're not 80's pop haha! ;))

But the worst band from the 80's...mmm...one of them HAS to be Dead or Alive (you know that fucking "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)" shit).

Other than that...Duran Duran have been bad and good but mostly bad (did anyone ever hear "Save a prayer"...the guys actually sings out of tune...on a record...)

That's all I have for now.

Elemental and Raoul and The Kings of Spain are awesome man (and they're not 80's pop haha! ;))

you're right, those albums aren't 80s pop, because they were released in the 90s.

aside from their singles, tears for fears had nothing going on in the 80s.

they aren't the worst band, but they are among the worst bands of the 80s.