borntohula

Chris Cornell: Scream (2008)

Man, I love Timbaland's work, but that sounds terrible. It's like he just took "My Love" sped it up and made it a bit higher, and stuck Chris Cornell's vocals in front of it.

To be honest, if that wasn't Chris Cornell, I probably would have liked it better. But because it's him, I except so much more. Plus, the Timbaland sound, as much as I enjoy it at times, it getting kind of repetitive, he should re-invent himself or something.

WHAT THE HELL!!! THIS SUCKS!!! They both kick ass individually...This is something that should never have happened. Chris sounds like he's been neutered!!! ARGH!!! Where is Eleven when we need them. Alain and his wife, brought the hardness to make Euphoria Morning the Kickassed Goodness!!! Timbaland, how could you!!!!!

ARGH!!!! *Currently banging my head against the desk, to get the sound of shit out of my head!!!*

WHAT THE HELL!!! THIS SUCKS!!! They both kick ass individually...This is something that should never have happened. Chris sounds like he's been neutered!!! ARGH!!! Where is Eleven when we need them. Alain and his wife, brought the hardness to make Euphoria Morning the Kickassed Goodness!!! Timbaland, how could you!!!!!

ARGH!!!! *Currently banging my head against the desk, to get the sound of shit out of my head!!!*

well half of eleven are dead, jim.

i think this collaboration still has promise, and the song would be somewhat better if he didn't just use the chorus as a crutch. i'm definitely keeping my cursing to myself until the album comes out... i doubt it'll be much better than this, but i'm still interested in hearing the whole thing.

tanned, leathery skin, frosted tip hair, pop songs that debut on RYAN SEACREST??!?!.... is cornell showing his true colours? this kind of transformation only solidifies in my mind that those grunge acts (soundgarden, pearl jam, alice in chains) were just glorified cock-rock bands who figured out how to write about girls, motorcycles and drugs in a different way than their predecessors.

I actually liked Audioslave, the first two discs were good, the last one was shit. His second solo disc wasn't horrible...but it should have been better. The team for Euphoria Morning was what made it so good. He should have stuck with what worked for his solo disc. As for Audioslave...on that third disc, the band was tight...but it seemed like the lyrics and vocals were mailed in...Someone said somewhere, that a lot of it had to do with the fact that Chris was writing and recording for his solo disc when he was supposed to be in the studio with the band.